Recent Before & After Photos

Grease Fire in the Kitchen


"Never" walk away from your kitchen stove if you are cooking with oil. If you are not paying attention and your oil starts to smoke, then it is probably ruined.... READ MORE



Fire in the Home


Local residential fire, thankfully no one was injured. The cause of the fire was a gas hot water heater. SERVPRO of Brandon was called in to pack out the home a... READ MORE



Church Fire In The Attic


The before picture shows a church attic that caught on fire due to old electrical wiring. SERVPRO of Brandon Professionals used the process of Sodablasting as y... READ MORE



Rankin County - Hotel Fire/Water


A local Hotel had a fire that started in a guest room from a cigarette. The Fire Department had to use water to control the fire. The before picture shows the c... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Flowood, MS


This loss was from a sprinkler system malfunction. No matter the cause for your commercial water loss. SERVPRO of Brandon is always here to help. The entrance t... READ MORE



Hurricane Harvey - Texas Flooding


SERVPRO of Brandon was more than happy to send crews to Texas, to help with those affected by the devastating Hurricane Harvey. In the photo this is a bathroom ... READ MORE



Flooded Home from Storms


When disaster happens it is devastating to everyone especially to those affected. SERVPRO of Brandon is here to help you with restoring your home back to normal... READ MORE



Rankin County - Residential Mold


At this Rankin County Home a broken pipe in the wall had burst,  causing mold growth on the wall behind the wallpaper. We removed the wet affected wal... READ MORE



Brandon Mold Damage found in Bathroom of Home


Your Brandon home can quickly become mold damaged infested with the introduction of any water source. For example: A roof leak not fixed caused the mold damage ... READ MORE



Commercial Mold


The before photo shows moldy walls from leaky windows when it rains. The after photo shows the result after we removed the mold from the walls and insulation. W... READ MORE