Commercial Water Damage - Busted Toilet Supply Line
Commercial water loss from burst toilet supply line
Busted Toilet Supply Line over the weekend can flood multiple tenants without anyone knowing till Monday morning.
SERVPRO of Brandon was on site immediately after we were called. We assessed the loss and started the mitigation process ASAP. We found that the water had migrated to the business next door. Our trained professionals removed wet laminate flooring, wet vinyl, wet ceiling tiles, and baseboards. The crews started the drying process by placing placing the equipment. Our customers were very pleased.
Restoring Commercial Properties
We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call (601) 829-2162 and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Brandon
SERVPRO of Brandon specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
What to do before help arrives.
This flooded home was caused by a burst pipe in the wall.
Water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Brandon provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days -including all holidays.
If you have a water damage from a clean source such as water supply lines, sink overflows, tub overflows, or appliance malfunctions, burst pipes here are some things to do before SERVPRO of Brandon arrives.
- Shut off the source of the water
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building if the access panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping or blotting with towels
- Remove any and other materials that are valuable or sensitive to moisture to a dry place.
- Use wooden clothespins to keep furniture skirting off damp floors
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove any loose items from the floors
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
Need Emergency Service? Call us 24/7 – 601-829-2162
SERVPRO of Brandon provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. Our highly trained technicians can respond immediately to your residential or commercial emergency.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Brandon arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
SUMMER VACATION SAFETY TIPS
This is a ceiling ready to collapse from an A/C leak in the attic.
There is nothing more frightening than the thought of going on a summer vacation, returning home, and finding that your home has been robbed, vandalized. Whether it’s a flooded basement, or even a faulty water heater, there is nothing more devastating than the thought of this unexpected property damage.
There are some ways to minimize the risk. A few Safety Tips to make sure everyone is doing whatever is possible to stay safe!
Don’t make it obvious you are out of town or on vacation
- Try to arrange for a trusted neighbor to bring in your trash, mail and newspaper.
- Suspend your mail and newspaper until you return home.
- Your lights can help lend the impression that someone is home
- Leave a car parked in the driveway.
Of course, an A/C Leak - leading to a flooded attic - ceiling collapse - is another big threat.
- Avoid it by simply turning off your water before you leave.
- You may also drain your hot water heater to ensure no damage done from it.
- Leave an extra key with your neighbor—which will come in handy if, in the worst case scenario, there is a fire, flood, or some other issue that needs to be attended to before you return home.
Simply follow these safety precautions and you’ll be doing all you can do to avert a crisis!
If you need us we are here to help! SERVPRO of Brandon 601-829-2162
Soot from a Fire - before and after - using the Ultrasonic Cleaning System
SERVPRO of Brandon is excited to have new equipment for cleaning contents and we want to share this information with you.
Morantz Ultrasonic Cleaning System
The Ultrasonic Process is as follows:
- pre-wash tank
- wash tank
- rinse tank
- dry (blow dry guns)
- drying chamber (with built in ozone)
Our team is highly trained and has been certified by the Morantz Ultrasonic Cleaning System.
Ultrasonics is simply the application of sound waves to the cleaning process. Morantz Ultrasonics controls the sound and focuses it on dirty and contaminated areas of an object in order to clean it. Whether it is from a fire, mold, water, dust or even nicotine, we will do our best to clean it .
It is the fastest, most effective, most efficient and effortless cleaning method available.
Below are just a few examples of what we can clean with Ultrasonics.
- window blinds (micro & minis, wood, aluminum. plastic, vertical, shades, draperies, curtains, etc.)
- fans (electric)
- china, crystal
- dishes, pots & pans
- wood objects
- musical instruments
- lamp shades
- kitchen appliances (small & electric tools)
- telephones, cell
- televisions, computer monitors, computer keyboards & printer
- artificial plants, flowers & trees
- baby stroller, high-chairs
- carpets, rugs
- patio furniture
- DVD & CD players, VCRs
Call SERVPRO of Brandon for your cleaning needs 601-829-2162
Cabinets wet due to the hot water heater leaking. Drying cabinets with injectidry system expedites the drying time.
- burst pipe
- heavy rains
These can cause water to seep into the cabinets in your home. Left un-remedied, this can lead to serious damage
- Water can cause wood to warp and twist.
- It can lead to particle board inside cabinets swelling and becoming distended.
- Over a period of days, standing water can lead to dangerous growths of mold and bacteria.
If you have water in your cabinets, you need to seek our trained technicians. Our thorough, step by step process removes all moisture from your cabinets to protect them from water damage.
We use sensitive equipment to help us locate where water has invaded your cabinets. Finding the incursion is the first step necessary in getting the water out and your house back to being good as new.
We remove moldings and baseboards to expose the area below and allow us to remove moisture that can damage your home. We drill in inconspicuous areas at floor level and inside cabinets so that the drill holes can be easily concealed after drying is completed.
Our top of the line equipment increases airflow behind and beneath cabinets and large appliances. This helps speed up evaporation, removing water quickly before it can cause serious, long-term damage.
The process can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days.When you experience water damage, we should be the first people you call. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. SERVPRO of Brandon is here here to help.
Tips If You Suspect Mold
Mold on Bathroom Wall
Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
- Be careful! Without proper training, you could be spreading mold throughout your home.
- If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Brandon for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Brandon specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly re-mediate your mold problem quickly and safely. If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property to re-mediate your mold infestation
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – SERVPRO of Brandon 601-829-2162
What a Fire Leaves Behind:
Commercial fire caused by an a/c in the attic.
" Ash, Smoke, Soot, Odors" all of these are just a few things a fire leaves behind. Of course, structural damage like collapsed ceilings, broken windows and doors, these things we can board up on the front end for safety.
SERVPRO of Brandon is the Professional Company to full fill your needs in case of a fire. Cleaning takes a lot of manpower, knowledge and experience to do the job right. Our crews are properly trained and certified in all these areas and are ready 24/7.
For example: Ash residue, if not taken care of quickly can cause discoloration of many surfaces; walls, wood, upholstery, clothing, vinyl, carpet, etc. within minutes.
Leave the cleaning to the experts here at SERVPRO of Brandon and to restore your items affected by the fire.
Challenges of a Commercial Water Damage
Warehouse flood was caused by a hot water heater leak.
We at SERVPRO of Brandon care about you and the many challenges you may experience if you have a water loss at your place of business. We understand time is of the essence and how important it is to get your business back up and running, with as little down time as possible.
When a disaster strikes, like water heater, flooding, a/c leak or just a faulty pipe burst can be horrific. We are here to help make the process as smooth as it possibly can be.
Our team is highly trained, experienced and qualified for any event, any size, whether it be a large water loss or small one. We will respond quickly 24 hours a day 7 days a week to access the loss, mitigate, manage the damage of the project and dry all the affected materials.
“Like It Never Even Happened.”
Before and After Concrete - Incredible Results
Pressure Washing concrete can be tedious work.
It is imperative that the person doing the pressure washing knows what they are cleaning & how much pressure and which nozzle to use. If someone doesn't know what they are doing, they can do damage to your property or to themselves.
This is why you should call a professional like SERVPRO of Brandon and let our certified technicians take care of your pressure washing needs. The person doing the pressure washing knows what they are cleaning & how much pressure and which nozzle to use.
Pressure wash your driveway, parking lots, sidewalks, walkways & buildings to make it like new.
Why pressure washing? It uses a high-pressure water spray to remove, mold, grime, dust, pollen, mud and dirt from surfaces.
Take a look at some of our before and after photos.
We all know tornadoes in the South can leave major damage.
Listed are a few things you may need-just in case.
- Have a plan on where to go.
- Review the plan with other employees and family.
- Have a few items for power outages-candles, matches, flashlights
- Have a map
- Have cash, credit cards on hand
- Wear a helmet if you have one.
- Put on socks and shoes. This is if you have damage you can get out safely.
- blankets, tarps, jackets, rain gear
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day, for drinking and sanitation.
- Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food.
- Battery-powered radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both.
- Extra batteries.
- First Aid kit.
- Have your medications
- Antiseptic Cleansers
- Important documents