If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (601) 829-2162

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Garage Soot in Brandon, MS

Garage Fire - that started in a garbage can and was detained quickly. In the before picture, the soot on the walls were heavy and are difficult to deal with. Bu... READ MORE

Broken Pipe

This is a residential water loss in Rankin County. The before picture shows the carpet and baseboard in one of the rooms. There were a total of four rooms affec... READ MORE

Flooded Home

This is a flooded home from a severe thunderstorm, rain with rising water from the surrounding rivers and creeks in Rankin County. As you can see in the before ... READ MORE

Residential Fire in Brandon, MS

House fire in Brandon, MS.The fire was a result of a grease fire on the stove in the Kitchen. It only takes just minutes for an unattended pan of oil to catch f... READ MORE

Commercial Mold Remediation in Brandon, MS

The before picture shows the ceiling in a commercial building in Brandon, MS that has mold from moisture. This particular business had visible mold. There is hi... READ MORE

Cleaning Contents in Brandon, MS

Contents cleaning from a fire can be a real challenge, here at SERVPRO of Brandon we love a challenge. The small collectibles and whatnot’s that have a lo... READ MORE

Flooded Office in Brandon, MS

The flooded office in Brandon was the result of a broken pipe. The extent of the water damage affected several rooms with laminate, carpet & vinyl flooring... READ MORE

Residential Flood

When disaster happens it is devastating to everyone. SERVPRO of Brandon is here to help you with restoring your home back to normal. This flood was from a hurri... READ MORE

Commercial Mold

The before photo shows moldy walls from leaky windows when it rains. The after photo shows the result after we removed the mold from the walls and insulation. W... READ MORE

Brandon Mold Damage found in Bathroom of Home

Your Brandon home can quickly become mold damaged infested with the introduction of any water source. For example: A roof leak not fixed caused the mold damage ... READ MORE

Rankin County - Residential Mold

At this Rankin County Home a broken pipe in the wall had burst, causing mold growth on the wall behind the wallpaper. We removed the wet affected wall that had... READ MORE

Flooded Home from Storms

When disaster happens it is devastating to everyone especially to those affected. SERVPRO of Brandon is here to help you with restoring your home back to normal... READ MORE

Hurricane Harvey - Texas Flooding

SERVPRO of Brandon was more than happy to send crews to Texas, to help with those affected by the devastating Hurricane Harvey. In the photo this is a bathroom ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss in Flowood, MS

This loss was from a sprinkler system malfunction. No matter the cause for your commercial water loss. SERVPRO of Brandon is always here to help. The entrance t... READ MORE

Rankin County - Hotel Fire/Water

A local Hotel had a fire that started in a guest room from a cigarette. The Fire Department had to use water to control the fire. The before picture shows the c... READ MORE

Church Fire In The Attic

The before picture shows a church attic that caught on fire due to old electrical wiring. SERVPRO of Brandon Professionals used the process of Sodablasting as y... READ MORE

Fire in the Home

Local residential fire, thankfully no one was injured. The cause of the fire was a gas hot water heater. SERVPRO of Brandon was called in to pack out the home a... READ MORE

Grease Fire in the Kitchen

"Never" walk away from your kitchen stove if you are cooking with oil. If you are not paying attention and your oil starts to smoke, then it is probably ruined.... READ MORE

Sink Overflow In Your Home

Yes, sink overflows happen more often than you would think. This Rankin County home is a two story home that flooded from a sink overflow in the upstairs bathro... READ MORE

Flooded Home - Washing Machine Hose

This Rankin County home had a water loss from a washing machine hose that broke on the second floor. SERVPRO of Brandon found 85% of the home was affected and p... READ MORE

A/C Leaking in Your Home

This Brandon, MS home had a water loss, caused from the a/c leaking. The water damage affected several rooms through out the home. SERVPRO of Brandon responded ... READ MORE

Residential Mold

Residential Mold Remediation | Lincoln NE | Omaha NE | (402) 964-2080 | A1 Mold Testing The delay of an a/c drain pan was the cause of this water damage result... READ MORE

Mold Growth

Mold can grow anywhere there is moisture. But, if you can control the moisture then you can control mold. It is important to keep the indoor humidity as low as ... READ MORE

Local Residential Water Damage

This water damage in our local area was caused from a hot water heater and affecting the entire home. The before picture shows the wood laminate flooring that w... READ MORE

Water Damage to a Commercial Building

A hose line from the HVAC created several inches of standing water in this local business. SERVPRO of Brandon worked around the clock to restore the effected ar... READ MORE

Mold Happens

This Rankin County residence had mold after a water loss from a roof leak. SERVPRO of Brandon Trained and Certified Professionals were called in to asses and re... READ MORE

Dry Sponge Cleaning

This home had smoke and soot damage caused by a fire from a hoverboard that was charging next to a bed and caught the mattress on fire. Notice the extent of the... READ MORE