Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Brandon

This is a photo of a residential fire that occurred in a Brandon resident's bedroom of their home. Very devastating to the homeowners, but thankful no one was i... READ MORE

House Fire

After a fire at this Brandon, MS home, SERVPRO of Brandon was called to do the clean up. The before picture shows the extent of damage. The after picture was ta... READ MORE

Dry Sponge Cleaning

This home had smoke and soot damage caused by a fire from a hoverboard that was charging next to a bed and caught the mattress on fire. Notice the extent of the... READ MORE

Fire in the Home

Local residential fire, thankfully no one was injured. The cause of the fire was a gas hot water heater. SERVPRO of Brandon was called in to pack out the home a... READ MORE

Residential Fire in Brandon, MS

House fire in Brandon, MS.The fire was a result of a grease fire on the stove in the Kitchen. It only takes just minutes for an unattended pan of oil to catch f... READ MORE

Garage Soot in Brandon, MS

Garage Fire - that started in a garbage can and was detained quickly. In the before picture, the soot on the walls were heavy and are difficult to deal with. Bu... READ MORE