If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (601) 829-2162

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Residential Fire in Brandon, MS

House fire in Brandon, MS.

The fire was a result of a grease fire on the stove in the Kitchen. It only takes just minutes for an unattended pan of oil to catch fire. When heated oils start to boil, then smokes, then they catch on fire. It can be devastating, please think safety first for you and your family they are far more important than the safety of your house. The before picture shows the extent of what a grease fire did. SERVPRO of Brandon certified technicians performed the demolition of the entire kitchen and the cleaning of the structure and the salvageable contents.