Residential Fire in Rankin County, MS
As you can see in the before photo the extent of damage there was to this home from a lit candle. The homeowners were devastated and so thankful no one was in the home at the time of the fire.
SERVPRO of Brandon’s team performed the demolition of the home, along with cleaning all the affected structure and contents throughout –see after photo. We work every job to make it look and feel "Like it never even happened."
If you have a fire in your home, don't hesitate, call SERVPRO of Brandon and we will take care of you. 601-829-2162
We care and we are always here to help!