Rankin County - Hotel Fire/Water
A local Hotel had a fire that started in a guest room from a cigarette. The Fire Department had to use water to control the fire. The before picture shows the ceiling collapsed from the water. SERVPRO of Brandon was onsite almost immediately to access and re-mediate the loss after it was cleared by the local Fire Department. Our crew of Professionals extracted the water, tore out the wet ceiling, wet drywall and the wet carpet. Our team also, removed the wet blown in insulation with a vacuum machine. SERVPRO of Brandon has the manpower and experience to handle any size loss. Call us at 601-829-2162 we are here to help.