Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Smoked Cabinets

Smoked cabinets from a kitchen fire in Brandon, MS. Even if it is a small kitchen fire it can cover the entire room with a fine coating of soot. Call SERVPRO of Brandon for our professional help 601-829-2162.


This was caused from gas logs in a fireplace. Soot from this puff back is just like any ordinary dust; it will start to cover the house lightly and get more heavy over time. Often, a strong odor will accompany the puff back. Call SERVPRO of Brandon for your emergency restoration 601-829-2162.

Residential Fire in Brandon, MS

This home had a grease fire in the kitchen! Cooking fires are the number one cause of home fires. The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is from unattended cooking. Be safe, think safety while cooking.

House Fire in Rankin County

The photo shows the aftermath of a fire from electrical wiring in a television. Unfortunately it destroyed the home to a total loss. SERVPRO of Brandon packed out the salvageable contents, disposed of the non-salvageable items. After cleaning the salvageable, the items were kept in storage at our facility, till the customer was ready for them.

Quick FIre Emergency Response

This was a local grocery store in Brandon, MS. that had smoke damage from a fire in the building next door. SERVPRO was on the scene with our mobile command center. Fire & smoke damage can be extensive in the cleanup process. SERVPRO of Brandon has the training, knowledge, experience and the manpower it takes to do the cleaning from a smoke or fire damage and get you back into business as quickly as possible and back to normal. 

We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

Quality Control

Our supervisors are trained to perform quality re-inspections. This is one of our supervisors during a re-inspection at a Grocery store fire cleanup. The job demanded cleaning in tight spaces.